K-Pop are getting famous in the world right now isn't it? Well, currently I'm studying Korean Language a.k.a Hangul. I intend to share it in my blog so that people who are interested in Korean Language can learn it here. I'll try to let you learn just like what I learnt in my class. I learnt Korean Language from a Korean Lecturer called Tiara.
Here are some of the post about Korean Language. Please kindly click on the link.
1. Introduction To Hangul
2. Unit 1 : Hangul
3. Hangul 1 : 10 Basic Vowels
4. Hangul 1 : 10 Basic Vowels (Part 2)
5. Hangul 2 : 14 Basic Consonants
6. Hangul 3 : 5 Double Consonants
7. Hangul 4 : 11 Complex Vowels
8. Hangul 5 : Batchim (Final Consonants)
9. Hangul 6 : Personal Pronouns
10. Hangul 7 : Numbers
11. Hangul 8 : Parts Of The Body
12. Hangul 9 : Basic Conversations